Residential products are those that are specifically intended, designed, and sold for residential purposes including residential bouncers, trampolines and mini-aquapark feature items. Residential products are made using commercial-grade materials and construction technologies, but are intended for long-term, non-commercial use such as residential waterfront.Warranty Coverage – Residential Products
Product warranty covers all critical manufacturing defects including general workmanship, seam failures, and material failure due to manufacturing defects.Warranty Terms
The warranty term for residential products is (3) three years from date of purchase when used for residential purposes.
Residential products under an approved warranty claim may be repaired or replaced, in part or entirely, at the sole discretion of Aquaglide. Residential products in use for more than (2) years but less than (3) years may also be pro-rated based on condition and use for credit at the sole discretion of Aquaglide.
For consumers covered by specific protection laws and/ or regulations in country of purchase or residence, the benefits conferred by this Aquaglide Warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by such laws and regulations including, but not limited to, these additional rights.What is NOT Covered Under Warranty?
Warranty Claim Requirements
- Normal wear and tear
- Freight damage (freight claim must be filed to cover shipping damage)
- Damage while in storage (freeze or other damage)
- Repairable cuts, punctures, or tears due to external forces
- Damage caused by sharp object when opening boxed product
- Damage caused by dragging product
- Damage caused by exceeding the maximum weight and/ or user capacity
- UV Damage without proper treatment (material breakdown, fading)
- Damage, or failure due to over-inflation including thermal over-inflation from sun exposure
- Vandalism or intended damage
- Product failure due to force majeure, acts of God, or inclement weather
- Improper maintenance and/or cleaning
- Damage caused by animals or plants including marine growth
- Damage caused by chemicals or poor water quality
Warranty Claim Submission
- Dated proof of purchase or original invoice, for original owner.
- High resolution photo or video showing serial number (where relevant).
- High resolution photo or video showing entire product.
- High resolution photos or video of defective portion of product. If leaking, show leak with and without soapy water.
In the United States, warranty claims may be submitted by end consumer or retailer at www.aquaglide.com
. Please gather the information in claim requirements and submit warranty claim electronically.
Outside the United States please gather the information in claim requirements and submit warranty claim through your dealer or national distributor.
Enter clear and complete information including your contact information. Once a claim is submitted our team will make every effort to address it promptly.